Maintenance work begins on Interstate 29 from Drayton to Canadian Border
Beginning on Monday, August 31, crews will begin maintenance work on Interstate 29
northbound and southbound lanes from Drayton to Canadian Border. Northbound lane
closures will be in place from one mile north of Bowsemont Interchange to the
Canadian Border. Southbound lane closures will be in place from Junction 66 near
Drayton to the Canadian Border.
* Speeds will be reduced to 65 mph in the lane closure and down to 40 mph near
workers and equipment
* A 15-foot width restriction will be in place
* Single lane closures within work zones
* Flaggers will be present to guide traffic
* Oil will be present on the roadway
* Motorists may experience minor delays
This project will improve safety features on the roadway and is expected to be
complete by the end of September.
For more information about construction projects and road conditions throughout
North Dakota, call 511 from any type of phone or visit the Travel Information Map on
the NDDOT website at http://www.dot.nd.gov/travel-info-v2/.